среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

african boerboels kennel south




The days are counting down quicker then the flash of light. October is almost over...November creeps at my door and reminds me of decisions Iapos;ve made.

Things change, they always do...and change is the only thing that will always stay the same.

I am lost, but free all at the same time. My mind is made up, and to me it feels like bliss.

What was that saying? Follow your bliss? well to Baltimore I go.

I am not 100 percent in love with the town, but the opportunities delight me..the idea of paying bills, spending time with loved ones, and establishing friendships...a real challenging job..a real single bedroom apartment all of my own It feels good to know I will dictate my future..and I will not follow yours..

"Iapos;m coming home"

faggot msi, african boerboels kennel south, african boerboels, african boerboel dog, african boerboel breeders and life expectancy, african boerboel.



Комментариев нет: