суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

case tractor manual




Baby... If i know what will be the future...

Firstly i will not say what is in my dream. I heard dream is just a dream and reality will always be reality. I donapos;t know the future either and i find it hard to accept that i have done a greatest mistake in my life to break up with baby. I should be sayang-ing you always and never cheat on you. I love u so much. And now i am at the highest stage of love or even more to you baby.

Yesterday i was like "hey hey guys i really canapos;t wait to see my girlfriend... Woohooo....", i was practically jumping around like a monkey and doing everything right at that point of time. I run my ass off. I do a very super clean cleaning in my dorm till it feel like a kampong kind of atmosphere there. Sigh and i was really piss off that i canapos;t meet baby. And i now too canapos;t meet you. Sigh.

This 15th Month-versary is a stepping stone for me. To be a better fiance for� you baby. I be a better lover in every expect i can think of. Baby i love you so much and i will be with you forever. Please donapos;t be sensitive baby as i assure you that i will be with you. And baby must do your part too baby. I need you. Sigh.

Baby... For your last post. Please do what the song say baby. I would love it baby.


case tractor manual, case tractor loader, case tractor home page, case tractor history, case tractor forum.



Комментариев нет: