суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

deals vouchers




I met with my professor today for the first time in a few weeks. We finished the bibliography for her book she is currently publishing and talke more about the research for her current book. It was very exciting to see the whole book put together prepared to send to different publishers. It has been difficult to find information on the reading programs in the different Latin American cities.�As far as I know, she has not read through the sources we have found. We are just gathering sources that seem useful. Today we talked about how many times you find information unexpectedly. She is writing a famous French author Gerard Genette about the translation she is interested in doing, which I am very excited about. I feel very privileged to be working with her at this point. She seems so accomplished and I am glad to do anything that will help.

annie by dillard seeing, deals vouchers, deals web site, deals web sites.



Комментариев нет: