суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

canto 1 of don juan summary




MY WINDS CONCERT ROCKED
I DID SO WELL I ONLY MESSED UP TWICE AND NO ONE HEARD IT
We DID perform one song twice in a row because our director wanted a better recording of it, but beSIDES that, we sounded really good.
It wasnapos;t perfect, but it was SO much better than last year. We sound really good and we will only improve as the year goes on. Our new director is great, we just have to build a more stable and trusting relationship with her.
MY DAD AND BROTHER CAME TO MY CONCERT THEY TOLD ME THEY WERENapos;T COMING AND THEN I WAS ON STAGE JUST LOOKING AROUND AND I SAW MY BROTHER WAVING HIS ARMS AND I SHIT MY PANTS I WAS SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE MY DAD AND BROTHER
canto 1 of don juan summary, canto 10, canto 10 inferno.



Комментариев нет: