суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

emphasis paintings




Part One of the Chronicles.

Recently in my Drawing/Painting class we learned about a miss Georgia Oapos;Keeffe, known primarily for her abstract interpretations of nature, especially flowers, and her use of bones. However, in my class we were each assigned a scaled down version of one of her landscapes and were told to expand upon it, to see what wasnapos;t painted. Mostly, this was just an introduction to acrylic paints. I was absent when the assignment was initially given, so I was left with the reject painting. I understand why, it wasnapos;t necessarily easy to expand. Nothing went out of the frame, so I was left to my own devices.

I just finished the painting my expansion, and Iapos;m relatively happy with the result. Unfortunately my scanner is down, so Iapos;ll have to put up my painting at another date.

On another note, minor frustrations in my photography class. No acceptance of late work, even with an admit slip. How sad.

And I just returned home from an enjoyable visit with some friends, which is nice. Sometimes I miss my friends.

Ciao,
CuttlefishCreep

emphasis paintings, emphasis paragraph, emphasis picture.



Комментариев нет: